Tuesday, November 3, 2009

31 for 21 recap

I wanted to do a sort of wrap-up post for 31 for 21, even if it is a few days late. I enjoyed participating in 31 for 21 this year so much. I found some new blogs, had lots of interesting comments - even some from new readers, and really relished spending some extra time with our community.

I didn't get a post about Kira's birth story done. I've been so focused on the ECI/PPCD transition, that I just couldn't make myself gather my thoughts well enough to do a post about that bittersweet day. Maybe next year.

I didn't quite make 31 posts, but I got closer than I thought I would! Again, maybe next year. If even one person changed the way they think about Down syndrome, it was totally worth the attempt.

Thanks for reading, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment