Wednesday, January 6, 2010

random

Kind of in a funk today. Kira has an ear infection. Her first in over two years. I kept her home from school yesterday and today. She's doing better today, but obviously isn't 100%.

So, I'm drowning under a mountain of laundry, toys that need to be rearranged/sorted/removed from the house to make room for the new stuff, Christmas decorations that need to be put away, etc. It's cold and kind of gray today and I'd really like to just curl up with a cup of coffee and a book.

If y'all see our fairy nanny, housekeeper, and cook, could you let them know we need them stat?

Thanks.

Love, Wendy

2 comments:

  1. aw, yuck. Sorry.

    I'm looking at the Christmas decorations stacked on my dining room table, and I know I'd feel a lot better if I just hauled them downstairs already. But do I? No.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I won't tell the fairy that. At least not until she is done here!

    BTW, I gave up on the puppet stage. Just too damn big. I needed sleep. Not just to get through the day, but also to prepare for my first ever train the teachers workshop at Cook Children's. I had the brilliant revelation at 12:30am that birthdays are just 3 short months away!

    ReplyDelete