Monday - bopped around the house
Tuesday - Library story time - speech therapy - lovely visit with my dad
Wednesday - took the kids to see Kung Fu Panda in the morning (free movie series) and had a visit with their Aunt Beeka in the evening.
Thursday - stormy day that kept us inside - had to cancel plans with Kam & Vin (missed y'all, btw!)
Friday - play date with Michele and Grace - so much fun!
Saturday - another longer visit with Aunt Beeka - much Candyland and Chutes -n- Ladders
Speech therapy recap:
Kira's therapist thinks we're still ok with once a month - and I agree.
We're working on:
- Saying her own name. (Note to self: next go-round, give all children names that only use the "b" and "d" sounds.)
- novel commands (like please go to your room and bring mommy Jackson's shoe)
- concepts of "one" vs "all"
- negation (no book, no eat, etc)
- yes & no answers to questions (She's got "no" down, believe me. She usually nods or answers "yes" questions with a noun - like answering "bites" if I ask her if she's hungry.)
We're looking forward to another busy week - hope y'all have a wonderful one!