Wednesday, September 23, 2009

brush your teeth little lion

Last week, I heard Kira messing around in the bathroom. Here's what I found:



She's telling me to "top Mommy."


Lots of teeth brushing going on around here. Largely inspired by the "Brush your teeth, little lion" song from Jojo's Circus. Kira's teeth, her baby's teeth, buh-buh's teeth - dang sparkly teeth around here, let me tell you.

"Teeth, Mommy...brush Mommy...Baby? Baby? teeth?...Mommy, baby teeth"

(And yes, those are winter jammies "customized" for summertime.)

4 comments:

  1. Well, at least it's a good habit to get into. I've heard some kids (let's not name names LOL) throw terrible fits because of sensory issues around their mouth. Kira looks adorable in her PJ's too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a big girl! And so independent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Top mommy"? I read that as "Sup, mommy?" Haha! Your kid is cool like that. Well, I think it's a good thing that you found your daughter brushing her teeth alone AND properly. She's starting to show some independence right there!

    ReplyDelete