Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the Perdues!



I hope your Christmas was lovely! We've had a wonderful whirlwind of activity the past couple of weeks. I only had to pull two all-nighters to get all of my gifts completed. All but two of the gifts we gave to family were handmade. Santa, of course, delivered a mix of gifts. The elves had a hard time finding online tutorials for making razor scooters and hot wheels cars.


I'm easing back into blogging this week. I'll post pics of most of my projects through the next few days. I didn't get pics of everything, as some things were finished minutes before they needed to be wrapped.


I'll be catching up on all my blog reading and the 500+ emails waiting for me - so keep an eye out for me in your comments sections! (Tara - I saw your kitchen on down--to--earth - how cool!!)


Wishing you and yours the merriest of holiday seasons
and a new year that brings all that you hope it will!




Love, Wendy

5 comments:

  1. Those kids are TOO CUTE!!! I want to kiss them up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! Way to go on the craftin'! I can't wait to see them. I love the photos of your sweeties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! Great Pictures! Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you too Wendy! The kids look adorable!

    ReplyDelete