I'm tearing up every time I see my Ted post, so I need to get something else up here. How 'bout some random?
- Things that crack me up: The little password thingies that Google puts up when you comment on someone's blog. I swear I'm going to make up definitions for them some day. Also, the suggestions blogger's spellcheck gives me. What? couponing, scrumbled, and whatcha aren't real words?
- Jackson and I were reading a book involving monkeys, you know, monkeying around. I told him it was time for him to rest and that I wanted him to lay down, be quiet, and he said, "and not start personing around?" - he kills me, that one.
- My friend, Michele (Hey Michele!!!), very thoughtfully reserved Amanda Soule's new book for me when she was going through the new books at work (She's a librarian) - I've been enjoying it so much and can't wait to get started on some of the projects.
- This has been such a strange month for us. Lots of ups and downs. But mostly, this month has shown me how very blessed we are with dear friends who love us and who are there for us no matter what.
- And, Dancing with the Stars starts on Sept 21! I can't wait!! (Hey Michele!!)
See, random, don't say I didn't warn you.
randomly popping by - Hello. My name is Wendy and I used to blog here. I found something interesting I thought you might enjoy: Chefs plan menus to feed 4 on a food-stamp budget...
6 years ago