Monday, October 18, 2010

made

I'm sorry I'm sucking so bad at the daily posting thing.


Crafting is kicking in to full gear around here. I finished up two skull caps for two cute little heads. I'll get those in the mail Friday. They are both for the cutie siblings of cuties sporting designer genes. Their mamas are friends I would have never "met" without Kira. Funny how big your world grows.



The scarf is for Derek's uncle. I promised it to him last year and finally finished it. I have three more promised projects I want to finish up in the next couple of weeks (Yes Poppy, your scarf).


Here's my stylist, Lulu:



Isn't she pretty?



I also made this hat for Derek's dad for his birthday. I didn't get a picture of it, though. Derek, of course, wants one, too.

Next up:
15 bean bags for the Pumpkin Patch PTA fundraiser at Kira's school
1 Devil costume
1 Devilishly cute princess costume
2 phoning it in Devil horns and Devil tails for the parents who don't want to dress up for the party


Michelle wrote a beautiful post about how all kids have special needs and all parents are just doing their best to parent their unique kids - check it out. I loved it.

Off to sew bean bags. Hope your day is lovely!

2 comments:

  1. How funny - I sewed bean bags this weekend. Vin sat in my lap and helped and we used some circus fabric scraps that Marion gave us. The perfect use for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those hats!!

    Think sometime I could bribe you into making tutus for my girls?

    Did you know, I've been calling my girls "Ruby Ru & Lily Lu" ... reminds me of your Lulu now :)

    Thanks for the shout out, glad you liked what I wrote :)

    ReplyDelete