Monday, July 6, 2009

Can I just say

my kids have been SO good today. Even with the busy weekend and early rising this morning. Jackson didn't nap, so Mama didn't nap, but that's ok - he's been in the best mood all day. They've played together a ton. He just chased her down the hall saying, "You get back in here you strawberry tart!" I have no idea what that means, but it sure sounded cute.

And twice today Jackson had Kira cracking up like crazy. He was being silly and she was laughing so hard. I'm so glad they have each other.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds so much like my Braden & Ru - I love that they have each other for entertainment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Love the photos. Sibs are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute! That sounds like my Dominic and Delphine!

    Can I just say that Miss Kira's dress is too cute!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do they come up with these things?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it when there are days like this! Would love it more if I had my own strawberry tart!

    ReplyDelete