This is my 100th post! Now if only I had something to say! How about a thankful list?
I'm thankful for:
- my two beautiful crazy children
- a husband who let me sleep in this morning AND cleaned the living room while I was asleep
- friends who I get to see and those who live in my computer
- an extended family that's only slightly crazy in the grand scheme of things
- being part of something larger
Here's to 100 more!
(of course now that I look at it, it's my 89th. I saw 99 on my dashboard. Guess I have 11 that I never finished! Ah well, I'm still thankful!)
randomly popping by - Hello. My name is Wendy and I used to blog here. I found something interesting I thought you might enjoy: Chefs plan menus to feed 4 on a food-stamp budget...
6 years ago