Sunday, October 11, 2009

sort of a post

Get It Down; 31 for 21

more of a checking in, really.

Today, Jackson got to spend about 8 hours with Aunt B. I think his day went like this: went to see a live performance of The Jungle Book, McDonalds, After Dark in the Park fall festival thingy, McDonalds. As Derek says, "It's good to be Jackson."

So, when Kira went down for her nap, I took advantage of the empty house to get some gift crafting done. Much crocheting later, I finished up a gift and am really pleased with the results. I can't say more or show a pic yet, because the recipient reads my blog.

Much crochet = No blogging

I'll pick back up with 31 for 21, tomorrow. I hope y'all had a lovely weekend!

OH and p.s. Derek saw a young adult with Ds while he was at work today, so that makes up for the State Fair!

1 comment:

  1. I saw a young adult with D's at Chilis on Saturday. She was with her parents and they were having a nice dinner together. I'm sure that they dropped her off at her place before heading home.

    ReplyDelete