Saturday, October 3, 2009

spoiled

Get It Down; 31 for 21

That's how I'm feeling this week. I did not have to cancel one single planned activity due to illness - amazing.

We had two great playdates this week. Kids had fun. Moms had fun. Kids took naps afterwards. Perfect!

We had a lovely dinner in the new home of dear friends last night. They've only been in it five days, still unpacking, but you can already feel their warmth and hospitality settling into the spaces, making it most definitely their home. They served an amazing fall meal - roast chicken, risotto, and this yummy butternut squash recipe.

And tonight we'll be visiting with my parents at our house. If they're lucky, Jackson might even treat them to a "40 chapter puppet show."

Spoiled rotten and lucky, I tell you!

(Sorry it's not an actual Ds related post, today. That's kind of how Ds is though. Some days you completely forget about it.)

2 comments:

  1. I agree that some days we forget about the DS! Thanks for the squash link. I have sitting in kitchen that I need to deal with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, that's perfect..."That's kind of how Ds is though. Some days you completely forget about it " I'm going to quote you...if that's OK!

    ReplyDelete