At my award! Lisa, mom to the gorgeous Finn, gave it to me! Thank you so much, Lisa!!!
So, I'm supposed to list 7 things that I love and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that I love to read.
1. My husband's home roasted coffee and home-brewed beer. (never together, but frequently on the same day)
2. My son's way-with-words. (Last night he told me that Kira "makes my heart warm.")
3. When my daughter gets sassy with me. She's so cute! (and she's damn lucky I can't understand most of what's she saying.)
5. Dancing with the Stars - yes, really.
6. the Library - it's where Derek works, where me met, where I met a ton of my IRL mom friends, and my childrens' second home.
7. the Blogosphere
Blogs I love:
1. Kacey @ Ella Grace with the Pretty Face - the first Ds blog I found after becoming Kira's mom. Ella is so cute it hurts.
2. Beth @ Not That You Asked - I'm so glad she decided to return to blogging.
3. Maya @ Everything Happens for a Reason - her tagline says it all.
4. Tricia @ Unringing the Bell - I love her writing style.
5. Lacia @ Outnumbered by Kids - she makes mothering three look easy.
6. Michelle @ The Zoromski Chronicles - Ruby is a doll, and I recently found out that Michelle is a couponer!
7. Adrienne @ Our Unexpected Journey - She lets me see what a pre-natal diagnosis might have been like. Can't wait to meet Baby Bennett! (And Kira loves the Jason Mraz song that plays on her blog.)
It was hard to just pick 7! Thanks again, Lisa!