Wednesday, March 4, 2009

So, I think...

I may be addicted to this blogging thing. I feel like we're behind. Kira's a little over two, and I feel like I should be constantly blogging about her development up to this point.

I started following Ds blogs when Kira was around 6-7 months. I think I found Ella first, followed by Kaia dancing. Ruby reminds me so much of my daughter at that age. Finn's mom reminds me so much of myself at the beginning of our journey, only much, much braver. Georgia's mom amazes me with her candor and wit - I think our kids are about the same distance apart, only the dynamics are reversed. The Special K's and Bubba, Chicky, and Nika make me wonder if my kids might have a sibling waiting for them in a faraway land.

I am so incredibly thankful for all of the amazing moms who've helped us, without even realizing it. Hopefully, we'll help someone else out in the next weeks, months, years...

6 comments:

  1. Well that was the sweetest thing ever! Your daughter is so cute! I'm going to add you to my reader and my blogroll! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks for the honorable mention :) I am really enjoying your blog and getting to know you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) That was sweet! Blogging is definitely addicting... reading and writing! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was very sweet! I love blogging too. I'm in such a slump now though with nothing to talk about! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Wendy! Thanks so much for coming and talking to our mom's group. You are such an inspiration! LOVE your blog!
    ~Tara

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving reading back over your blog. Wish I had more time to do it before this, but so gla I am able to now. Your kids are adorable.

    Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete